How do I add a new investor to the portal?
To add a new investor to the system, please see the following steps:
1. Go to the contact manager pod and select the icon located to the left of the "Search box" depicted by a man with a green plus sign.
2. A box will appear that requests that you "Select Entity Type to Create" click on the drop down arrow and select "Investor" then "Submit"
3. The required fields are highlighted with a red asterisk. An ID number must be entered as well as the legal name of the entity being added.
Please note - each investor MUST have a unique ID number. Once this has been added click on the "Next" button located at the bottom of the page.
4. The next page is Investor properties these are not required fields and can be filled out at a later time. Select the "Next" option located at the bottom of the page.
5. The next page will display a list of all funds in the system. You must put a check mark beside all the funds that the investor should be assigned to then click on the "Next" option located at the bottom of the page.
6. The final page will prompt you to enter additional investor specific information like commitment amounts etc. The final step is to click on the "Finish" option located at the bottom right of the page.