How do I disable call-waiting in Windows XP?
To disable call waiting in Windows XP:
- You must be logged on as an administrator!
- Click on the start menu
- Go to the Connect to menu and click on the icon for your Rose dial-up account
- Click on the Properties button
- On the General tab, check the box that says Use Dialing Rules then click on the Dialing Rules button
- click the Edit button
- Check the box that says To disable call waiting dial:
- Use the pulldown menu to select the proper code, or enter your own
- Apply the changes and Ok your way out of the menu boxes.
If you need further assistance, contact the Help Desk at x8989.
Help Desk and Customer Support Software by Parature