How do I backup or transfer to another account my email, contacts, etc.?.
Using Microsoft Outlook, you can back up all of your information into a Personal Folder (.pst) file.
You can import and export these files using a wizard in Outlook.
1) Go to the FILE menu, and choose IMPORT AND EXPORT.
2) Choose EXPORT TO A FILE, then select NEXT.
3) Choose PERSONAL FOLDER FILE (.pst), then choose next.
4) Choose the folder you would like to save. Make sure to check the INCLUDE SUBFOLDERS box if you have subfolders, then click NEXT.
5) Choose BROWSE and select where you would like to save your backup file.
6) Click FINISH, then allow outlook to export the information.
7) Repeat the process for any contacts or calender items you would like to save.
You can easily import your files in outlook if you have a new account by using the same import export wizard, Choosing IMPORT FROM ANOTHER PROGRAM OR FILE, then PERSONAL FOLDER FILE.