How to I create an email folder in Outlook that will reside on my computer's hard drive instead of on the email server?
To do this:
1. Click the folder button at the bottom of the left taskbar (labeled "Folder List")
2. Click the blue link called "Data File Management"
3. Add a new data file by clicking the "Add" button, selecting "Office Outlook Personal Folders File", naming it anything you want, with a .pst extension
4. Click OK to accept the default settings.
5. Close the window and now you should be able to move emails to the folder "Personal Folders"