How do I forward / redirect my Rose-Hulman email to another email account using Microsoft Outlook and Exchange?
There is a way to create a rule that will redirect your mail to another account by using Outlook. This will forward message to another account while keeping the original sender.
- Open Outlook
- Click Tools -> Rules and Alerts -> New Rule...
- Select "Start from a blank rule", then select "Check messages when they arrive"
- Click Next
- Click Next again and click Yes when asked about applying this rule to every message
- Place a check next to "redirect it to people or distribution list"
- Optionally, you can place a check next to "delete it" if you do not wish to keep a copy on the Exchange server
- In the lower part of the window, click "people or distribution list"
- Enter the address you want your email sent to in the field next to the "To ->" button
- Click Finish
- Click Ok and close Outlook
NOTE: If you exceed your 200MB Exchange quota the forwarding/redirecting will stop working until you reduce the amount of email you have on the Exchange server.
Help Desk and Customer Support Software by Parature